3 Keys Any One Can Implement To Be Productive Online

Posted on Kamis, 03 Januari 2008 by My Community

When I started working online I use to spend a great deal of time surfing unnecessary information, reading emails that didn’t benefit my business. I was not being productive. I wasted a lot of time. After carefully studying how I spent my time online, I decided to make some changes so that I can be productive. I formulated a game plan each day I decided to work on my online business. My aim is to share 3 of the most important adjustments I made that gave me result.

1. I made a to-do list for each time I went online to work.
I followed these action items diligently. I allocated time for each activity and moved on to the next item when the time was up. By so doing I forced myself to stick to the time.

2. I was very determined and focused to take action and do things now.
I cultivated the do it now attitude. Anytime I get new information I implement it. It does not matter how much information I have. By sticking to the time and doing things now instead of latter helped me to be productive.

3. I made a commitment to work on my online business daily in the beginning.
7 days a week and then when I started seeing profit I cut back to 5 days a week. Initially you have to do whatever it takes to get your business up and running. Make time for the family and make time for work too. Family is important. I believe they are the reason you are building your business.

I had to implement the above keys to be productive in my business. It took determination and the desire to succeed to implement the above keys. If I can do it so can you. Stop wasting valuable time and get busy building a solid business

Technorati tag :

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.