Blog Advertising Agency

Posted on Minggu, 27 April 2008 by My Community


Some of you remember I have recently reviewed blog advertising, paid a blog, service advertising. I promised to return to visit them, if and when they came and carried through post-pay with my own. Well, they came through with flying colors!

I thought the experience was quite easy and paid $ 6 for a single post. I found the initial submission process and post little frightening, mainly because there was very little in the way of instruction or help. However, they have a great forum with lots of information and so far, at least, help desk crack team, which was able to help me get my post submitted.

The payment was made very fast in my PayPal account within 5 days of being submitted & I quickly nabbed a second "paid to blog" task that also made payment within 5 days of submission. In short, I am quite happy with the results so far.
I have a little complaint, but fortunately it really is not. It seems to me to take a long time for new tasks or blogs opportunities to appear. While I imagine that this is only a symptom of being a new blog in the directory blog for pay of bloggers. I hope that over time that I paid most of these places, more quality work will begin to arrive.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.